Methandienone oral (Dianabol) 10mg (100 pills) online by Pharmacom Labs

Dianabolos 10

$45.00 OutOfStock

Out of stock

Manufacturer

Pharmacom Labs

Substance

Methandienone oral (Dianabol)

Package

10mg (100 pills)

Dianabolos (Methandienone 10 mg) is an oral steroid by Pharmacom Labs, available to buy online with credit cards and shipped across the USA.

Methandienone (aka Dianabol, Dbol, or Methane) is one of the most common first-cycle alternatives. It is a straightforward, yet highly effective anabolic steroid.

It may yield fewer weight gains than other steroids, but the mass-produced will be of higher quality because of the lower water content. The medication is great for weight-gain training, as after a Dianabol cycle, you retain more than 80% of the muscle mass you obtained, with the other 20% lost being water that was previously kept.

Pharmacom Labs’ Dianabolos 10 Advantages

Online reviews of Dbol 10 mg oral steroid pills for sale online in the USA by athletes and bodybuilders report the following benefits:

  • Significantly increased strength and stamina
  • Gains in muscle mass that are quick and effective, as well as of high quality
  • The same quantity of dry mass is retained after a cycle of Dianabol
  • Improved appetite
  • Improved mood and desire to train
  • Dianabol is well-known for its effectiveness and safety.

Methandienone 50 Application and Dosage

Dianabolos 10’s effect is amplified when taken regularly, and it’s recommended that you take them at the same time every day. Dianabol tablets do not need to be chewed.

The suggested dosage of oral Methandienone is 10 to 30 mg per day.

Beginner athletes should begin with the smallest dose of Dianabolos 10 and gradually increase it until they achieve their optimal dosage (the maximum daily dose should not exceed 30mg).

Dianabolos 10 from Pharmacom Labs only lasts 6 hours. Therefore, divide the daily dose into 2-3 doses and take them at regular intervals throughout the day to get the greatest benefits.

More experienced athletes can increase the dosage to 50mg. This should only be done under the direct supervision of a sports doctor for beginner athletes.

Pharmacom Labs’ Dianabol 10mg is ideal for virtually any muscle-building program. Methandienone can be used with testosterone or with the standard Dianabol and Deca combo. This medicine can also be used for long cycles based on other drugs.

Always consult with a specialist before you buy Methandienone 50 online in the USA to avoid potential health issues.

Quick Overview: Substance: Methandienone oral (Dianabol)
Package: 10mg (100 pills)
Manufacturer: Pharmacom Labs

Customer Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Dianabolos 10”