What to Consider When Planning Your First Steroid Cycle
When it comes to cycling steroids, there seems to be a lot of confusion as to how long it should last. Some people believe that you only need to cycle for four weeks, while others maintain that you need to cycle for up to three months minimum. So, what’s the truth? How long should you really be cycling steroids? In this post, we’ll explore the various cycles and help you determine which is right for you. Keep reading to learn more and how to find discounts on high quality and effective steroids within the US!
How are steroids taken?
Anabolic steroids are injected or orally ingested in tablet form. However, the injectable form of steroids is not used by most beginners or standard gym users. This is due to many factors, including length of time it takes to be effective, difficulty finding a good place to inject and perhaps most importantly, the risk involved with injecting into muscle tissue that they’re trying to grow. Although, taking oral anabolic steroids comes with its own set of risks, which include damage to the liver and/or other major organs if they’re taken in high doses and abused. Most people rely on oral steroids prescribed for medical purposes such as reducing inflammation (Corticosteroids) or helping during hormone replacement therapy (TRT). These are given in relatively low doses and serve more as “supplements” than performance enhancers when taken.
How long is a cycle of steroids?
The average length of a cycle of anabolic steroids for both men and women are 6-12 weeks. Steroids are not taken constantly for longer periods of time, but the breaks between the cycle and post cycle therapy (PCT) vary from one steroid cycle to another. Some people take a two-week break between their cycle and PCT if using esters which stay in the body for 2 weeks, while others may take up to four weeks if using heavy esters like Decanoate. It really depends on the particular steroid you’re using and how your body reacts to it. For instance, some steroids (such as Primobolan and Proviron) may be beneficial to take for longer periods of time as they are milder and promote less stress on the body. This is because these steroids don’t suppress the body’s own natural testosterone production in the same way that others do.
What’s a typical cycle?
A typical cycle for men usually consists of taking anabolic steroids for 8-10 weeks, followed by a PCT. During the recovery break, they’ll take some form of testosterone booster and PCT recovery drugs such as Altamofen and Promifen from Alpha Pharma Healthcare to help their body get back to its normal natural production levels of testosterone. After their PCT and recovery, they’ll start another cycle after a short time of not using steroids. This pattern is repeated for as long as the person wants to continue using steroids.
For women, a typical cycle is also 4-6 weeks long, but it’s usually split into two 2-week periods. During the first 2 weeks, they’ll take anabolic steroids and then stop for 2 weeks. In the second 2-week period, they’ll resume taking steroids, but at a lower dose than in the first period. This pattern is repeated until the woman is no longer benefiting from using the steroids and needs to recovery the bodily functioning.
While there are many different cycle lengths that you can use, the ones we’ve outlined here are the most common and easiest to follow. If you’re new to steroid cycling, these are a great place to start.
Types of Cycle Lengths
As we mentioned before, there are many different types of cycles that you can choose from. The four most common types of cycle lengths and examples of steroids that go with them include:
- The 4-week cycle: Anadrol, Dianabol, Winstrol (Oral solo cycles)
- The 6-week cycle: Testosterone Propionate, Equipoise, Trenbolone Acetate (Short cutting cycle)
- The 8-week cycle: Masteron, Primobolan Depot, Sustanon 250 (longer lean gaining cycle)
- The 12-week cycle: Deca Durabolin or Durabolin (Nandrolone Decanoate), Equipoise, Boldenone Undecylenate (longer bulking cycle)
- The 16-week cycle: Testosterone Cypionate, Equipoise, Trenbolone Hex (Long lean gain cycle)
How to choose the right cycle for me?
The first thing that you need to do is determine how long your cycles should be. While the most common lengths are 6-8 weeks for beginner users, some people may want to use them for longer or shorter periods of time. You can start with one of our recommended cycle lengths and see how well your body reacts to it before making any changes. Another factor you may want to consider before choosing a length is known as stacking. Stacking refers to taking multiple types of steroids at once in order to maximize your results. For men, stacking usually involves taking several different types of steroids at lower doses instead of just taking one high dose. Most steroid stacks contain between three and four different drugs—some stacks can even have more than ten different drugs! This sounds crazy, but it’s actually quite common for experienced users.
How many types of steroids should I use in a cycle?
Generally speaking, the more different types of anabolic steroids you use, the more side effects you can expect to experience. On the other hand, the longer your cycles are and the shorter your cycles are, then the less likely you’ll be to experience certain side effects like:
- Acne: Acne is very common when taking anabolic steroids because they cause testosterone levels to rise rapidly. When testosterone levels go up, so do sebum (skin oil) production levels. This causes your pores to secrete more oil than normal, which clogs your pores and leads to acne breakouts. This can be avoided with substances such as Accutane from Dragon Pharma.
- Hair loss: One of the most common side effects of anabolic steroid use is hair loss. This is because anabolic steroids can cause your body to produce more DHT (a hormone that causes hair loss). This can be avoided by using Dutahair from Fortune Health Care.
- Irregular periods: Another common side effect of anabolic steroid use in women is irregular periods. This is because anabolic steroids can cause your body to produce more testosterone, which can throw off your menstrual cycle. This can be avoided by using non-androgenic substances such as Oxanabol from Alpha Pharma Healthcare.
If you’re planning on using multiple types of steroids in your cycle, it’s a good idea to start with one and see how your body reacts before adding any more. You may also want to consider using lower doses of each steroid than you would normally take to reduce the likelihood of experiencing these side effects before increasing your dosage.
Does PCT always need to follow my cycle?
Yes, you should always have a recovery period (detailed below) after your last injection of anabolic steroids has left the bloodstream before starting your post-cycle therapy (PCT). This recovery period will give your body enough time to normalize its hormone levels and reduce the risk of any side effects. Most steroid users wait at least two weeks before beginning PCT, though some like to wait three or four weeks depending on when the active substance has left the body. The exact length of time that you should take a break between cycles depends on a number of factors including:
- How long you took the cycle for: If it was only 4 weeks, then taking a PCT for 2 weeks is usually sufficient. On the other hand, if your cycle was 12 weeks or longer, then 3 or 4 weeks is usually a better choice and if heavy recoveries are needed using Gona-Max from Maxtreme (hCG) along with your PCT care substances will help you to recover faster.
- The types of steroids you used: If you used a powerful anabolic steroid like Trenbolone, then it’s a good idea to take a longer break. A break for four weeks may not be enough time for your hormone levels to normalize if you use this drug in particular, and due to being progestin based, Caberlin will need to be used instead of Tamoxifen. On the other hand, milder steroids such as Dianabol or Anavar require shorter breaks because they don’t stay active in your system for very long and are estrogenic, so the normal recovery substances will be okay to use.
- What kinds of side effects you experienced: If you experienced certain side effects while taking your cycle (Acne, hair loss, and irregular periods are common examples), then it’s a good idea to increase your break and take more time off after your PCT between your steroid cycles.
Cycle for your own safety!
There are a variety of different factors that you need to consider when deciding your own cycle. Steroid stacks are just one of many things that you should consider before beginning your first cycle. You should also carefully plan out your break between cycles because this step is important for ensuring the safety of your steroid cycle and health of the body!
Luckily, within Our Online US Pharmaceutical Store, we have an expert team at hand to help you plan your cycles, recovery periods and also the breaks that will be needed to suit your body. We offer easy payment options such as US Bank Transfer, PayPal, Credit Card, and Major Cryptocurrencies with discreet and guaranteed deliveries to the United States.
All of our inventory is stocked directly from the main medical manufacturers which can also be verified via the main company’s website. We stock Injectables, Orals, PCT Care, Sexual Health Aids, Growth Hormones, Skin Care and more, so our clients can be confident when ordering their desired product!